I am a professional writer and editor with more than ten years of experience, a master’s degree in English Literature, and a certification in Professional Editing from the University of California, Berkeley Extension. I provide a full spectrum of editorial services including project management, writing, developmental editing, fact-checking, copyediting, and proofreading.
Give me your text, and I will not only make it clear, concise, and correct—I will make it sing.
I am interested in all types of writing and editorial projects. In particular, I can do the following:
- craft web content
- edit nonfiction
- copyedit medical textbooks
- write and edit newsletters
- fine-tune fundraising letters
- write brochures
- edit annual reports
- manage writing and editorial projects
- and much more.
My clients include the following:
- University of California, San Francisco
- Giant Orange Press and Design
- San Francisco Recreation & Parks
- EatDrinkFilms.com Magazine
- Men’s Wearhouse
- Charta Art Books.